Your local SEO marketing effort requires paying a lot of attention to a fairly large number of details (somewhere between 50 and 60), all of which are important.
This article is part of a series about local SEO marketing. For access to all the articles in the series, click on the link in the prior sentence.
- WordPress is the most SEO friendly platform available.
- Matt Cutts, the head of the Google Web Spam team (which seems to be an odd name for the people who maintain and update what I will call “The Algorithm”) promotes the use of WordPress, even though Google owns the blogging platform blogger.
- Matt Cutts also maintains his personal blog on a WordPress site.
- Relative speaking (as compared to other platforms) WordPress is easy to use.
- It’s fully open source and is highly reliable.
- It’s incredibly flexible allowing the addition of what are called plugins to add specific functionality.
- There is a very large marketplace for plugins where you can almost certainly find what you need
- It is incredibly easy to update.
You will find much more information about local SEO marketing by reading the entire series of articles.
When you need help with your local SEO marketing campaign, do yourself a favor and contact us at Zippe.biz. Other web marketing services make promises. We have a track record.SEO Needs Link Building