SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization.
There are different styles of writing.
- If you write poetry and don’t really care if anyone reads it, you can write in any style you want and publish it anywhere.
- If you want your website to be popular and authoritative for the products or services you sell, you must write in an SEO effective way and publish on your website.
NOTE: This article is part of a series about local SEO marketing. For access to all the articles in the series, click on the link in the prior sentence.
SEO is where you write a collection of articles that strike the right balance between appearing to be interesting to the search engine spiders and actually are interesting to the people who find them.
- If what you write does not appear interesting to the search engine spiders, nobody will find them.
- If what you write is boring to people, the search engine spiders may bring people to your website, but they won’t stay and they won’t become prospects.
For this reason you must strike the right balance and when you do so your website is optimized!
That is good SEO. Articles written for people but with the understanding that the search engine bots must find them first.
- People know paid ads are ads. Organic links get preference when people are choosing.
- The day you stop your PPC, your website traffic stops. If you take a break from SEO, your traffic will wind down, but slowly.
You will find much more information about local SEO marketing by reading the entire series of articles.
When you need help with your local SEO marketing campaign, do yourself a favor and contact us at Zippe.biz. Other web marketing services make promises. We have a track record.SEO Needs Link Building