Everyone knows your SEO ranking is heavily influenced by the quality of your backlinks. Everyone also knows that are good backlinks and bad backlinks.
Good backlinks will greatly help your website ranking.
NOTE: This article is part of a series about local SEO marketing. For access to all the articles in the series, click on the link in the prior sentence.
So how do you encourage good back links while discourage bad ones?
- Generously give back links to others and when you do this focus on smaller websites who are likely to notice and to reciprocate.
- Establish relationships with other Inbound Marketers / Bloggers to create a network of people who link to each other.
- Write legitimate guest posts. What is legitimate? A guest post on the website of someone you know that is actually relevant to your topic.
- Pay for a backlink. EVER!
- Hire a company that provides backlinks in exchange for money.
- Engage in spammy guest posts schemes where you obtain backlinks of low or harmful quality.
In the same way that the best way to find a friend is to be a friend, the best way to get quality backlinks is to give quality backlinks.
You will find more useful information about local SEO marketing by reading the entire series of articles.
When you need help with your local SEO marketing campaign, do yourself a favor and contact us at Zippe.biz. Other web marketing services make promises. We have a track record.