Human beings appear to be biologically wired to appreciate the stories we tell each other.
Effective modern marketing is driven by Internet search. Each of us is so bombarded with advertising impressions we are starting to become numb to them. As Internet search allows us to find what we need when we need it, it is becoming a preferred way for brands to attract customers.
Make your website easy to find, and our customers will find you.
The effectiveness of this is built upon two basic ideas:
1) When you’ve gotten the attention of the search engines, they will bring you your audience.
2) Your products and services will be more meaningful to your website visitors when the stories you will are more meaningful to them.
So how do you make use of this?
- Tell your stories in small bite sized chunks that you publish to your website at regular intervals. This helps get the attention of the search engines.
- Keep publishing your stories until your audience arrives in sufficient numbers.
- Make your prospect the hero of your story. Don’t only a little about you, your products and/or your services. Talk a lot about what they can do by making use of your products and/or services. Make it all about them.
The line from the baseball movie “Field of Dreams” applies more here than it did in the movie…. If you build it, they will come.
Want to learn more about how YOU actually do this? Talk to us. We can help.SEO Needs Link Building