Inbound Marketing, Internet Marketing, Organic Search Marketing, Local SEO Marketing, whatever name works best for you, had forever improved the process of generating leads.
This improvement is both for the consumer and for the business.
For the business, you have the following advantages:
- You can drastically reduce the cost of leads while greatly improving the quality of those leads.
- This is inherent in how Inbound Marketing works.
- A leading Inbound Marketing tools provided published a study concluding that leads from Inbound sources were 61% cheaper than leads from outbound sources.
- You capture the attention of your prospect when they have an interest in your product or service.
- This is because they find you via organic search. When the happens you know beyond a shadow of a doubt they have an interest in what your website says. If they did not, they would not have found you.
The buyer has the following advantages:
- They find what they want when they want it. Finding businesses through organic search cuts through the advertising clutter and gets them to businesses who are most likely to solve their problems.
- This too is inherent in how Inbound Marketing works.
The bottom line is in order for you to improve the bottom line you need to take this new form of marketing seriously.
You can hire a company to do it for you, but you can also learn to do it yourself. Conceptually it’s very easy. What makes it hard is the diligence required to generate and meaningful content every day.
Having said that, when you put in the effort to do Inbound Marketing effectively, it pays you back with a steady stream of high-quality leads.SEO Needs Link Building