Inbound Marketing is an incredibly effective means of generating high quality leads for your business, when you do it right!
Unfortunately, ideas on what works and what doesn’t vary significantly. As a result, it is not uncommon for mistakes to be made.
The purpose of this post is to identify common Inbound Marketing mistakes you can easily avoid.
Zippe.biz provides Local SEO Marketing training, consulting, and implementation.
Here we go:
- Not publishing enough: Websites that are updated multiple times a day generate far more leads than websites that are updated once a day.
- Not knowing who you’re writing for. Who is your ideal customer?
- Not capturing visitors email addresses.
- Not implementing auto-responder email’s for follow up.
- Not having a clear and easily understood call to action.
- Having a call to action that is difficult to take.
The list above is by no means exhausting, but merely these few things will make the difference between Inbound Marketing success and failure.
If your desire is to generate leads (and that is the point of inbound marketing) the extra effort required to do it right is minimal compared to the time and effort you might put into it and NOT generate the leads your business needs.
You’ve probably heard at some point that if something is worth doing it’s worth doing right. That is doubly true of Inbound Marketing, because if you do it in a way that does not get the results your looking for, the time and effort (and money) y0u’ve put into it is completely wasted.
So learn to do it right.
When your business needs more leads, you should talk to us. We can help.