The core of Local SEO Marketing is having a high search ranking with the major search engines, most notably Google.
Although Google is not the only search engine bringing visitors to your website, our experience with our website, as well as the websites of clients and students, is for every one visitor brought by a search engine other than Google, Google brings 100.
When you want leads, you need ranking, and for ranking you must get noticed by Google, and not ignoring Google+ can help you get noticed by Google.
Zippe.biz provides Local SEO Marketing training, consulting, and implementation.
There are two things that can be done to use Google+ effectively:
- Although the benefit of this seems to be temporary, even a temporary bump helps.
- Install a Google+ sharing plugin on your website so people can easily “+1” share your posts.
- For a post you particularly want to promote, ask friends to +1 the post, BUT… not all at once. If you have 20 people to +1 a post, ask a different person every day for 20 days.
- You yourself share particularly good posts via Google+.
- I do not fully understand what what I’m saying next happens, but I have some G+ shares of posts that rank higher than the actual posts themselves.
- Do this, but don’t over do this. Remember your G+ shares are for people who have you in their circles. If you post junk you’ll slowly find yourself in fewer and fewer circles.
When your business needs more leads, you should talk to us. We can help.