If you fear that Google’s Hummingbird update has hurt your Local SEO Marketing efforts, you are and have been listening to the wrong people.
Google has said FOREVER (which means for the past 15 years) that what they want to rank high in search results is high quality content that is useful to real people.
Every algorithm update has moved them closer and closer to this goal.
So if your SEO efforts focused on tricks, you either were not listening, or you choose to ignore what you heard.
Zippe.biz provides Local SEO Marketing training, consulting, and implementation.
Whether your search rankings increased, decreased, or neither as a result of Hummingbird, what you need to do is publish what people want, how they want it.
- Useful content that provides real answers to real problems.
- These answers in smaller bites, where one post answers one question.
- At regular intervals and MULTIPLE times each day.
- Posts that are well formatted for SEO.
- For as long as it takes to obtain a page 1 SERP (search engine result page) listing for your topics of interest.
The tactics above WILL gather your audience to your website, independent of any past or future Google algorithm updates.
Need help getting your website lead generation up and running? Talk to us. We can help.