Estimated reading time: 5 minute(s)
A prior post about how Inbound Marketing generates leads that fill your sales funnel spoke of the four main things you MUST do to outrank your competition for Internet search.
The four things are:
This post focuses on the concept of Quality.
Zippe.biz provides Local SEO Marketing training, consulting, and implementation.
Zippe.biz provides Local SEO Marketing training, consulting, and implementation. – See more at: http://organicgrowth.biz/inbound-marketing/fill-your-sales-funnel-with-local-seo-marketing/?preview=true#sthash.JEpbShAJ.dpuf
There are two very important aspects of quality, and both are VERY important.
The main thing to remember is you are writing for a human being, with the knowledge that in order for a human being to find you, the search engine robots must bring people to you.
Quality from the perspective of a human being
I feel silly even listing this as you know what it is:
- Proper sentences
- Proper spelling
- Proper grammar
- Good punctuation
- And most of all, publish something that adds to the conversation and makes sense
Quality from the perspective of the search engine robot
This one is a little more precise:
- Titles that are 7 to 8 words long and are noun centered
- People tend not to search for verbs, adverbs, articles, prepositions, etc, etc.
- Use of your title words in the first or second sentence
- At least one link to another post on your website (an internal link)
- At least one link to a post on a different website of a related topic (an external link)
- An image with:
- A caption that contains some or all of the title words
- A description that contains some or all of the title words
The human aspect of quality is somewhat subjective. The search engine aspect of quality is not subjective at all.
Every one of your posts MUST contain both.
Need more traffic? More leads? More business? You’ve come to the right place.