When your travel agency needs more traffic and more leads, you need what is called Inbound Marketing and is sometimes called Content Marketing.
The idea is to make it easy for your prospects to find you. It may sound daunting, but it is the cheapest form of lead acquisition available and you can do it on a limited budget.
Zippe.biz provides Local SEO Marketing training, consulting, and implementation.
It’s not uncommon for a start up travel agency to have more time than money, and that is only one of many reasons why Inbound Marketing makes sense.
Here is a brief summary of what this form of marketing works well for travel agencies:
- You can gain search dominance on a narrow niche quicker and easier than on a broad topic.
- African Safari’s in Milawi
- Golf Vacations in Cabo San Lucas
- Amazon River Cruises
- Foodies Trip Across China
- Follow in the Footsteps of Lewis and Clark
- Great Barrier Reef Diving
- Etc, etc, etc (you get the idea)
- Promoting specific locations helps with promoting a niche topic or activity
- When you’re starting out an have more time than money, you can easily do this yourself
- Destination articles are “sticky” as people have a genuine interest in travel and destination content
Learning inbound marketing is not as daunting as you might think. Anyone can learn to do it. We’ve taught hundreds.
When your travel agency needs more traffic, more leads, and more business, talk to us. We can help.