Blogging for business is serious business. It is also known by a bunch of different names:
- Content Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Local SEO Marketing
- Organic Search Engine Marketing
Those are all the same thing and they are all blogging for business.
Blogging for business is NOT a form of casual, get to it when you can, maybe generate a post a week type activity.
Blogging for business is VERY serious business.
When you need to turn your website into a lead generating machine, you need to “wind it up” effectively, which primarily means two things:
- Attract your audience
- Convert some of them into prospects
Attracting your audience is a matter of generating and publishing a lot of relevant content to your website in small bite-sized chunks (I call them snippets) where:
- Each snippet post answers one question
- You publish multiple snippet posts per day (at least 2 and up to 5)
- You publish these snippet posts at regular intervals (if you do four a day, publish them at 6-hour intervals)
- You keep doing this until your desired audience turns up.
Web site lead conversion is an entire discipline unto itself, and while not rocket science, is something you probably need to learn. Click the link above.
When your business needs more traffic, more leads, and more business, we can do for you or teach you how to do for yourself.SEO Needs Link Building