Start Video Transcription
I’m Kevin with Inbound Marketing University.
Today’s Inbound Marketing Minute discussed the benefits of doing Inbound Marketing for your small business within a community of other people doing Inbound Marketing for their small businesses.
Some of the advantages are:
- You can find accountability within the community to help you stay on task for the daily and weekly activities that you need to complete.
- There is some element of experimentation or testing in Inbound Marketing. And you can learn from others what they’ve done which produced positive results, and what they did that bombed.
- Additionally, it’s necessary to promote the content that you publish through mechanisms. And promoting your content within a community of people who are equally committed to increasing the search profiles of their websites provides you an audience of people who are more willing than average to share your posts, by which I mean:
- If they’re on topic, link to them.
- Comment upon them.
- And if appropriate for your audience, actually if appropriate for their audience to share your posts via social media.
So there are many benefits to you as someone doing Inbound Marketing in a small business to participate within a community of other people who are doing Inbound Marketing for their small businesses.
To learn more contact us.
Leave a comment below or fill out the Contact Us form on our website which is InboundMarketingUniversity.biz.
End Video TranscriptionSEO Needs Link Building