There is no black magic to successfully attracting customers via the web.
Rand Fishkin, Founder of SEOmoz
Attracting leads to your business through Inbound Marketing is not magic, it’s content, publishing, and conversion.
And the best part is, anyone can learn to do it.
Here is an outline of how you do Inbound Marketing, which when localized to a specific geographic area is called Local SEO Marketing.
- You figure out what you want to say
- You figure out who you want to say it to (your ideal customer profile)
- You figure out how you want to say it
- You establish a publishing schedule
- You generate from 1 to 5 (3 is a good number) short focused posts per day (not too short)
- You ensure those posts are interesting and useful to people
- You ensure those posts are properly formatted for SEO
- You implement effective Calls to Action in every post
- YOU MEET YOUR PUBLISHING SCHEDULE!
- You do this post after post, day after day until you see the desired level of traffic and leads
No black magic. Just slow, steady, consistent, and persistent effort.
How does a stream of water carve the Grand Canyon? Persistence!
How do you attract your prospects and customers to your website?
Persistence is not the only important piece of the puzzle, but it may be the most important.SEO Needs Link Building