By zig zag what I mean is Inbound Marketing provides you enormous detail of what’s happening with which you make course corrections as often as you need (although I suggest no more than once a month).
Listening, learning, and adapting is not what’s new. The ability to do so with enormous detail to work with (the level of detail that is provided by analytics software) is.
In the context of Inbound Marketing, listen means to review your analytics on a regular basis, and to pay attention to comments that people leave you.
Zippe.biz provides Inbound Marketing services as well as teaches YOU to generate leads through Inbound Marketing on your own (with our guidance and coaching).
- What content is most popular.
- What traffic sources your visitors come from (organic, direct, referral, etc).
- What places in the world your visitors come from.
- How long people stay on your site
- Your average number of pages viewed per visitors
This is enormously valuable information.
Via Google Webmasters Tools you can determine:
- If Google is seeing any errors with your site (that you may not find out any other way)
- Specifically what phrases your site is ranking for and what the average placement is per phrase
If you then discover your site is ranking high for “sales funnel” articles, you should consider writing more of them and ones that are more details. Let me rephrase that. You should not consider it, you should do it.
In summary, the world of marketing has been waiting for a feedback loop as short term and as detailed as that provided with Inbound Marketing. It helps you see changing conditions quickly and respond equally as quickly.
Need more traffic, more leads, more business? We can help.SEO Needs Link Building