Estimated reading time: 5 minute(s)
Simply put, Inbound Marketing is result oriented because it works! Because it attracts your audience to your website, and when done properly generates leads for (attracts prospects to) your business.
It works on the following principals:
- Making your website easy to be found is much cheaper (and easier) than you constantly being on the search for new prospects.
- People who find your website via organic search HAVE an interest in your products or services. If they did not, they would not find your website in the first place.
- People who have a genuine interest in your products and services are the easiest to convert into customers.
Those principals are sound.
Zippe.biz provides Inbound Marketing services as well as teaches YOU to generate leads through Inbound Marketing on your own (with our guidance and coaching).
How do you take advantage of those principals:
- Publish a lot of useful and relevant content to your website, in small bite sized chunks, at frequent and consistent intervals, for an extended period of time.
- Within each post, answer one question.
- Insert a Call to Action (CTA) within each post.
- Follow standard conversion principals for your CTAs.
One of the reasons Inbound Marketing is so result oriented is it is highly measurable. Using free tools, you can easily monitor who comes, from where, what they read, etc, etc, and that valuable information allows you to make “course corrections” as often as monthly, thereby increasing the effectiveness of your efforts.
Want to learn more about how YOU actually do this? Talk to us. We can help.SEO Needs Link Building