With the vast development of LinkedIn, chances are everyone reading this article has a LinkedIn profile as well.
However, the frequency of using LinkedIn can vary from person to person or from business to business.
LinkedIn marketing has increased steadily over the years but still many people are not able to navigate smoothly.
With LinkedIn marketing, there are three main aspects to focus when getting into.
- Personal profiles
- Company pages
- LinkedIn groups
This piece will provide you with some best practices when it comes to LinkedIn marketing.
We will focus on each aspect.
Keep your LinkedIn profile professional and current to help boost your marketing efforts. Your personal account is a true reflection of your business account.
Optimize your LinkedIn personal account in the following ways.
- Use a professional photo
- Keep your profile updated
- Connect with the right people
- Encourage your coworkers to optimize their profiles as well
- Take advantage of LinkedIn Pulse
- Join and use LinkedIn groups
Business profile is another important aspect of your social media marketing.
This is a representation of your business.
Optimize your company profile in the following ways.
- Optimize your page– Add your business logo for branding purposes. Also provide important information of your company for people to be familiar with your company.
- Share content- share your blog posts and other content that you create on your business website. This will help to drive traffic, generate leads and also boost your social media reach.
LinkedIn groups help you with professional development and networking.
With LinkedIn groups,
- Pay attention to the rules
- Share content
- Promote discussion
Learn more here…