People wonder whether or not search engine optimization is still valuable to small businesses.
The short answer is YES. SEO still matters.
Why SEO is still important and why it matters for B2B companies
With search engine optimization, there are 3 important factors affecting your small business ranking.
- What makes up your SEO campaigns: content marketing,
- Technical aspects of SEO components
- How and when search engines adjust their algorithms.
The 1st two factors are under your control but when it comes to search engine algorithms, Google changes its search algorithm around 500-600 times each year.
Every change in search algorithm influences the search setting in a way that possibly changes how your businesses is able to connect with potential customers online.
The most important part or rather the good news is that while it’s difficult to keep up with every new change that affects your business online visibility, it’s not a must that you do.
The need to understand what organic search is all about is more important than the details of their algorithm changes.
To get the best out of search engine optimization, you must know what you need to spend time on, and what’s a waste. Knowing what you don’t need to do is as important as knowing what you do need to do.
And it mostly comes down to one very important idea: publish good stuff often.
The following are some facts that will give you the reasons why you need to focus on SEO in your business.
- Google gets over 100 billion searches a month,
- SEO is the largest driver of traffic to websites,
- 70-80% of potential customers ignore paid ads and focus only on organic results.
- 81% of small business buying cycles start with a simple search.
While it sometimes sounds mysterious and difficult, it’s not. Anyone can do it.
Learn more here..,